IMDC, Inc. provides three primary professional engineering and construction service disciplines to the federal government.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Our work includes Life Cycle Management, Commissioning, Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), Computer Aided Management (CAM), Concept Development, Engineering Design and Specifications, Program and Project Management, Value Engineering and Construction Management.
Description of Utilities (MEP/FP)
- Medium Voltage Power Distribution
- Low Voltage Power Distribution
- Emergency Power Systems
- Uninterruptable Power Supply
- Grounding and Lightning Protection
- Load Shedding and Load Restoration
- Hot Water
- Chilled Water
- Potable Water
- Sanitary Sewer